Always on the hunt for individuals with the Scootitude!
Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth.
Scoot offers an impeccable delivery service with personality, a contemporary feel and the choice to only pay for what matters to you. We announced ourselves to the world publicly on November 1st 2011 and, since then, we have grown spectacularly thanks to our customers and fans.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
Receive information about vacancies and recruitment from Scoot Careers Facebook Page – "GOT Scootitude?"
As a Revenue Management Analyst, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of revenue management strategies and tactics for a given set of routes/ markets, utilising pricing and inventory control measures.
Revenue Management & Pricing strategy
1. Assess and segment demand based on market conditions.
2. Maximise revenue on assigned routes by optimising inventory control measures.
3. Identify opportunities for tactical pricing actions for incremental traffic.
4. Identify opportunities to maximise revenue through pricing adjustments without significant adverse impact on demand and market share.
5. Benchmark and monitor pricing strategy vs competition.
6. Set group policy, procedures and fares for a given portfolio of markets.
7. Regulatory fare filing where applicable.
8. Drive revenue management best practices and enhancements to the revenue management system.
9. Work closely with overseas managers and market contacts to identify revenue opportunities and take early pricing actions.
Revenue Budgeting/ Forecasting
1. Development of annual revenue budget/ targets by month for assigned routes.
2. Monthly forecast review and adjustments.
Systems settings/ maintenance
1. Ensure timely and accurate update of fares in relevant distribution channels.
1. Degree, preferably with a numerical discipline
2. 1-2 year of experience in a similar role would be an advantage
3. Strong numerical and analytical skills with commercial acumen
4. Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English
5. High level of accuracy and detail
6. Strategic outlook and understanding
7. Excellent communication skills and experience in working with people at all levels
8. Ability to maintain the overview and see the bigger picture
9. Able to create and maintain strong internal and external networks
10. Energy and enthusiasm, with demonstrable can-do attitude
12. Able to handle simultaneous projects and adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
13. Based in Singapore but is required to travel for duty
|Suche nach||Analyst, Revenue Management|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|