Born and bred in Hong Kong +852. Educated and raised in UK and travelled abroad to different countries to experience different culture.
I am a fascinated by technologies. I am a firm believer that technologies will take the human race to the next level; improving our day to day lives. I've work...
Born and raised in a small town in New York called Albany. Moved to Hong Kong in 2015 to experience life. Currently working as marketing lead for a start up here in Hong Kong. Feel free to message me!
Wantedly is a Tokyo-based startup founded in 2010, with the mission to "Create a world where work drives passion". We do this by connecting like-minded companies and talents based on passion and interest, rather than pay and benefits. We currently have over 22,000 companies onboard and 1.5-mil monthly active users in Japan, Singapore, Germany and now we are in Hong Kong!
We believe in a world, where people take pride and joy in their work. How many people around you truly feel fulfilled by their job? How can we make more people happy through their jobs? A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about work, and about the team you work with - rather than what you get in return.
Our company is expanding in different cities and our team is expanding everyday, but every single one is a highly skilled and talented player. All of us experienced working at mega size companies and believe in solving the problems we saw there. In terms of team culture, we are engineer/designer centralized. We aim to be a team where every member can take an active part in building our products. We believe everyone in the team matters in helping us to building a world where work meets passion.
Are you a creative thinker who lives and breathes social media?
Your responsibilities will include:
Assist Marketing lead in the following:
- Building and managing editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned media
- Conceptualisation and execution of new online/offline marketing campaigns
- Ensure KPIs of current key campaigns are consistently tracked and are met
-Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience
- Nurturing the company's social media presence and building a strong online/offline community
- Organising offline event activations to support marketing goals
- Contributes to team effort by supporting the execution of any additional tasks as needed
- Strong command of English and Cantonese Language (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Prior experience in marketing is preferred
- We are a team with positive can-do attitude & strong critical thinking skills, and we hope you bring the same vibe!
- Bonus: Experience with graphic designing/photography/paid media
If marketing is your calling, furnish us your Wantedly profile with your experience and portfolio.
Click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a high growth start-up that gives you amazing opportunities like you've never imagined!
|Jobart||Praktikum / Teilzeit|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Branchen||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Human Resources / Nursing Care|