Lisa WäntigWantedly Inc. Global Expansion Team
Anton Van EechauteSoftware Engineer
Yuri ShibataInternational Expansion
Yuki IwanagaSoftware Engineer
Wantedly Inc. Global Business Developement Team
Original German girl, born and bred in Saxony. Currently working at Wantedly's Tokyo office. Mission: To make everyone find the job they are really passionate about.
Loves the sun, traveling, good food and fun people.
Web Engineer (international team) @ Wantedly!
I graduated from Howest University College West Flanders with a major in New Media Communication Technology. I did a semester abroad in Seoul University of Science & Technology and worked as a web developer during my time off.
Wantedly, Inc. International Expansion, UX research/localizer
Create a World where Work drives Passion
A Japanese native raised and educated abroad in Germany, France, America, and China.
After living outside of Japan for a total of 16 1/2 years, I enrolled at International Christian University ...
Been interested in creating my own things and figuring out how things work.
Started programming and design at 12.
A bizarre thing is that I’ve been somehow called “genius” from people around me.
Not that type of person am I, but I bet you what, I have pretty good taste.
Wantedly is a Tokyo-based startup that uses the web to make work the most exciting it’s ever been.
To make this happen, we’ve created a platform where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than money or benefits. Everyday we work on adding new features that further enrich your work experience.
Starting this year, we are launching our first Europe office in the heart of Berlin. If you're interested in joining our family, don't be shy and contact us!
We believe in a world, where people take pride and joy in their work. How many people around you truly feel fulfilled by their job? How can we make more people happy through their jobs?
A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about work, and about the team you work with - rather than what you get in return.
Our team is still small, but every single one is a highly skilled and talented player. All of us experienced working at mega size companies and believe in solving the problems we saw there. We aim to be a team where every member can take an active part in building our products.
Our brand new team in Berlin is looking for a New Business Development Manager to spearhead our Sales/BD. For this position, you will need a lot of elbow grease and creativity as you will be responsible for creating new ways of reaching out to our client community.
What you will do:
- Build the client base for the growth of Wantedly in Germany
- Develop and manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success..
- Work closely with clients on identifying new business opportunities and features for our product roadmap, particularly for the German market
- Educating potential clients and different communities on the benefits of using employer branding and referral programs to recruit and keep new employees.
What you need:
- Experience in digital sales.
- Experience in using direct engagement strategies to connect with new businesses.
- English & German
Bonus points for:
- Experience in building a book of business, ensuring the management of strategic targets.
- Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrated an understanding of the HR software and recruiting landscape
- A self-starter, who is comfortable with ambiguity, and not afraid to try new things that challenge the status quo
- Strong communication, collaboration and networking skills
- Enthusiastic about HR technology; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Takes action, when necessary irrespective of responsibilities or hierachy.
If you believe just like us that the HR Tech landscape needs a good change, or if you are frustrated with the hiring solutions that are currently available, then come and meet us!
|Looking for||Head of Business Development|
|Special features||Talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome / Come visit with friends / Free snacks/lunch|
|Founded on||March, 2012|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|