Lisa WäntigWantedly Inc. Global Expansion Team
Anton Van EechauteSoftware Engineer
Yuri ShibataInternational Expansion
Yuki IwanagaSoftware Engineer
Wantedly Inc. Global Business Developement Team
Original German girl, born and bred in Saxony. Currently working at Wantedly's Tokyo office. Mission: To make everyone find the job they are really passionate about.
Loves the sun, traveling, good food and fun people.
Web Engineer (international team) @ Wantedly!
I graduated from Howest University College West Flanders with a major in New Media Communication Technology. I did a semester abroad in Seoul University of Science & Technology and worked as a web developer during my time off.
Wantedly, Inc. International Expansion, UX research/localizer
Create a World where Work drives Passion
A Japanese native raised and educated abroad in Germany, France, America, and China.
After living outside of Japan for a total of 16 1/2 years, I enrolled at International Christian University ...
Been interested in creating my own things and figuring out how things work.
Started programming and design at 12.
A bizarre thing is that I’ve been somehow called “genius” from people around me.
Not that type of person am I, but I bet you what, I have pretty good taste.
Wantedly is a Tokyo-based startup that uses the web to make work the most exciting it’s ever been.
To make this happen, we’ve created a platform where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than money or benefits. Everyday we work on adding new features that further enrich your work experience.
Starting this year, we are launching our first Europe office in the heart of Berlin. If you're interested in joining our family, don't be shy and contact us!
We believe in a world, where people take pride and joy in their work. How many people around you truly feel fulfilled by their job? How can we make more people happy through their jobs?
A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about work, and about the team you work with - rather than what you get in return.
Our team is still small, but every single one is a highly skilled and talented player. All of us experienced working at mega size companies and believe in solving the problems we saw there. We aim to be a team where every member can take an active part in building our products.
We need a talented Customer Success/ CRM Manager to build and execute a strategy that keeps all of our clients happy. This role is as versatile as it is vital to the success of our platform.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with Wantedly and improve areas where customers are not satisfied.
- Create policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Analyse data and feedback (Product, Engineering, Sales) in order to make the product more user-centric.
- Provide technical support to customers and support an on-going partner relationship to maximize retention, and up-sell rates
What you'll need:
- Experience in a customer facing role (Sales, Account Management, Customer Services)
- English & German
- Business savvy with consultative, strong problem solving skills, and customer first-mind
- Organized, quick learner who can work well under pressure
- Good at relationships building and expectations management
- Enthusiastic about HR technology; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- A self-starter, who is comfortable with ambiguity, and not afraid to try new things that challenge the status quo
- Takes action, when necessary irrespective of responsibilities or hierachy
With every happy team on Wantedly, we are closer to reforming the recruiting system into a new age. If you want to hear more about us or this project, come and talk to us today!
|Looking for||Head of Client Success|
|Special features||Talk on Skype / Foreign nationalities welcome / Come visit with friends / Free snacks/lunch|
|Founded on||March, 2012|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|