AllCloud is a leading global Cloud Solutions Provider with expertise across the Cloud Stack, Infrastructure, Platform, and Software-as-a-Service.
With its proven methodologies and best practices, AllCloud provides end-to-end services including cloud design and architecture, implementation, enhancement and management for Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Salesforce.com environments.
With over 1,500 successful deployments on AWS, across every market segment, startups and SMB to large enterprises along with the support of a strong ecosystem of solution partners, AllCloud is the expert partner for our customers cloud journey.
AllCloud is rapidly growing, because we have a unique operating model, an open-minded corporate culture and one of the best team spirits in the industry.
We simply love what we do, leading AWS and GCP cloud deployments worldwide, working with more than 460 global active customers.
We have a different Operating Model and more than 9 years of proven expertise and well documented Best Practices in combination with the best of breed 3rd Party tools.
We are a long term AWS Premier Consulting Partner & AWS Managed Service Partner and hold several AWS competencies.
Our strong foundation stemmed from a focus on open-source productization and switched gears to large scale system design, implementation, deployment and management. The knowledge gained from these previous areas of expertise has enabled us to successfully help companies of all sorts and sizes with their migrations to and efficiency within the cloud.
Our globally mixed teams are comprised of brilliant DevOps Engineers and Senior Cloud Solutions Architectes, continuously earning Certifications in Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform .
What will you be responsible for:
• Assist in creating a tailor-made architecture
• Deployment of advanced services on the cloud
• Implement automation solutions
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and solutions
• Engage with leading startups and enterprises
• Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectations
• Debug, troubleshoot and fix technical issues
• Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions
This job is perfect for you if you can tick the following boxes:
• Very good understanding of networking, Linux and Windows administration
• Experience with at least one of the following: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware
• Familiarity with the Agile methodology
• Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell
• Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking
• German & English speaking
• Experience with system monitoring platforms (Nagios, OpsView, Datadog)
• Experience with centralized logging platforms (Graylog2, ELK)
• Familiarity with version control tools (Git, SVN)
• Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Experience with CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, CircleCI, Codeship)
• Experience with software containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
• Information security orientation
• Experience with production environments.
The position requires occasional travel to customer sites, conferences and other engagements.
We can guarantee you a very intense and enriching learning experience during the training phase and the most interesting projects within the newest IT markets.
|Suche nach||Ingenieur/ Programmierer|
|Besonderheiten||Interview per Skype möglich / Internationales Team / Snacks/Lunch kostenlos|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt