Boris JitsukataBoard Member
Teodora BlinduUX/UI Designer
Matthias FluckeDesign Lead
Sandra WulffHR & Office Manager
No description available.
UI Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Designer at Goodpatch and curious about brand interaction, user experience, storytelling, mobility and urbanity.
Lived in Leipzig, Ingelheim, Greenwich, Boston, Mainz, Atlanta, Dalian, uncountable bamboo huts, hostels, on foreign couches and my camper van Ama.
I came to Berlin about 5 years ago to work for nugg.ad and then Antihero, only to find my perfect spot within Goodpatch in April 2017.
I come ...
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of approximately 20, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in the power of good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
When Naofumi Tsuchiya originally founded Goodpatch to bring good user experience to Japan, he was driven by the mission of proving the power of great design to the world and moving people's hearts.
Together with our clients, we now bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Our design process starts with good problems. We are glad to be able to work with clients of different industries and sizes, who all believe in the importance of good design. After a design kick off, we start creating prototypes and don't stop collecting user feedback to refine our product until it is truly great design.
At Goodpatch, we are a very diverse and passionate team. We are united by our love for excellent design, our hands-on mentality and our curiosity to always learn more. If you share this passion with us and are looking for an inspiring team with a lot of freedom to innovate and reach your potential, we'd love to hear from you!
UX Design at Goodpatch requires a unique mix of real-world experience, empathy, and a curiosity for all new things. We share a strong belief in the importance of design in this world.
As a UX Designer in Paris, you will feel comfortable taking the lead in creating world-class products and experiences, for our Automotive client and later with the chance of working with clients in other industries as well. Your responsibility will be to create high quality interaction design work from early concepts to highly detailed specifications and prototypes. You will work closely with teams of User Interface Designers and Engineers building the next level of connected car experiences.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL
... guide the team from initial research through conceptualization, to concept completion, including user research, organizing and facilitating workshops but also hands on wireframing.
... build a narrative around a chosen design direction and present it to clients based on aggregated experience, including communicating broad POV’s leading to future business value and matching design strategies and output with client objectives.
... help others succeed on an everyday basis.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar environment and a bachelor’s degree in Design, or equivalent life experience.
• Broad range of UX and Service Design methods and techniques.
Great leadership skills. We need someone who is confident with clients, leading presentations, workshops and mentoring creative talent.
• Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment, and in multidisciplinary design teams.
• A willingness to get your hands dirty, and skills to also deliver high-res wireframes.
• A drive to stay on the pulse and contribute ideas for new features or ways to improve existing structures and products.
• A serious addiction to getting and giving feedback, both internal and external (from users and data).
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English required and French is a plus, as we often work in international team settings.
• Experience or passion for the automotive world design is a clear plus.
• Absolute willingness to travel and to work on-site with our clients.
• Monthly travels to our head office in Germany and working with our colleagues at Goodpatch Berlin.
• Help with relocation to Paris, if not already based there.
• Budgets for Conferences, Trainings, Books, Gadgets, Public Transportation and Fitness.
• MacBook and flex hours.
• Additional opportunities to travel to Japan and work with Goodpatch Tokyo.
• Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
Brush up your Wantedly profile and Portfolio and „WOW“ us with your skills. If you want to chat with the team first, feel free to request a visit to get to know us better. We look forward to hearing from you!