Co-founder and COO of 12traits. Formerly founder and CEO of WATTx.
Co-founder at @12traits, leveraging psychometrics for frontier user analytics. Co-founder @Epicstoke. Athlete @The North Face. Previously head of UX at Big Fish.
Rooted in clinical psychology, 12traits is leveraging psychometrics to create personalized dynamic experiences for gamers and catalyze the experience economy.
We are building a proprietary algorithm rooted in clinical psychology, which translates user behavior into direct dashboard insights that allows companies to have seamless access to their user’s psychographic landscape and intrinsic motivators. By introducing psychometrics as an entirely new paradigm to user-based analytics 12traits will usher in a new era of user engagement.
There is a fundamental flaw in how we as end users experience our online world today. We are bombarded with irrelevant ads or shown news updates that do not interest us. This flaw exists because companies predominantly rely on user analytics that are limited to measuring our online behavior. Behavior-based analytics tools treat us as taps and clicks instead of what we really are: human beings. These tools fail to look under the hood to understand why we do what we do and what really matters to us.
This is the problem 12traits solves.
We have successfully onboarded our first set of clients and are deploying our MVP in June.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN AND DRIVE:
• Refine and finalize our prototype and build the first version of our product
• Lead the project and constantly improve the frontend architecture
• Communicate with backend engineers, data scientists, and founders to develop future roadmap together
• Build out the 12traits website and other company UI assets and projects (e.g. component library)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
• Practical frontend development
• Demonstrated experience working with REST APIs and backend services (Python, Rails, Node or similar)
• Strong knowledge of working with D3.js or similar viz libraries to build dynamic interfaces
• A portfolio of activities / a side project that showcases your intellectual curiosity (if possible please include it into your Wantedly account!)
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
• Experience in leading a small frontend/engineering team in a fast-paced, startup environment
• Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
• Affinity and ability to structure complex problems into easy to use applications
• Strong curiosity about the latest technologies (ReactNative, Kubernetes, Docker)
• Familiarity with and interest in psychometric data
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
• An ambitious and clear vision of where we will take 12traits
• The opportunity to shape an exciting and important idea from the early days
• Highly motivated and experienced founders with the relevant domain expertise and networks
• First committed pilot customers to deploy our product with
• A competitive compensation package with a significant equity share
• The opportunity to work in an international team in the US and Europe
Keep in mind that the more you write about yourself in your profile, the higher the chances we know whether you could fit to us or not.
We're looking forward to getting to know you!
|Suche nach||Senior Frontend Developer|
|Besonderheiten||Interview per Skype möglich / Internationales Team / Komm mit Freunden vorbei / Snacks/Lunch kostenlos|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Gründer||Bastian Bergmann, Joe Shaeppi|
|Branchen||IT (Internet/Mobile) / IT (Telecom/SI/Software)|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt