Co-founder and COO of 12traits. Formerly founder and CEO of WATTx.
Co-founder at @12traits, leveraging psychometrics for frontier user analytics. Co-founder @Epicstoke. Athlete @The North Face. Previously head of UX at Big Fish.
Rooted in clinical psychology, 12traits is leveraging psychometrics to create personalized dynamic experiences for gamers and catalyze the experience economy.
We are building a proprietary algorithm rooted in clinical psychology, which translates user behavior into direct dashboard insights that allows companies to have seamless access to their user’s psychographic landscape and intrinsic motivators. By introducing psychometrics as an entirely new paradigm to user-based analytics 12traits will usher in a new era of user engagement.
There is a fundamental flaw in how we as end users experience our online world today. We are bombarded with irrelevant ads or shown news updates that do not interest us. This flaw exists because companies predominantly rely on user analytics that are limited to measuring our online behavior. Behavior-based analytics tools treat us as taps and clicks instead of what we really are: human beings. These tools fail to look under the hood to understand why we do what we do and what really matters to us.
This is the problem 12traits solves.
We have successfully onboarded our first set of clients and are deploying our MVP in June.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN AND DRIVE:
• Perform complex statistical analyses on large data sets of unique psychometric data
• Refine our base algorithm that translates psychometric data into actionable insights for our customers
• Leverage large quantities and diverse sets of behavioral data to drive our machine learning algorithm
• Incorporate the latest findings from machine learning and psychological research into a working product
• Build a research and development roadmap to advance our machine learning algorithm at the core of our (future) products
• Help us hire a strong team to achieve our vision
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
• MS in Computer Science, Physics, Computational Neuroscience, or related field
• Relevant practical experience in data science or data engineering
• Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of machine learning models and techniques (e.g. supervised and unsupervised learning, dimensionality reduction)
• Exceptional command of Python and relevant libraries (Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, etc.)
• A strong understanding of the fundamental mechanics of machine learning algorithms
• A portfolio of activities / a side project that showcases your intellectual curiosity (make sure to include it in your Wantedly profile!)
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
• A PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Computational Neuroscience, or related field
• Familiarity with modern infrastructure and tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, AWS) and large-scale data processing technologies (e.g. SQL, Hadoop, Spark)
• Knowledge of modern deep learning frameworks and libraries (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Theano, etc.)
• Familiarity with and interest in psychometric data
• Experience in leading a small data science/engineering team in a fast-paced, startup environment
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
• An ambitious but clear vision of where we will take 12traits
• Highly motivated and experienced founders with the relevant domain expertise and networks
• First committed pilot customers to deploy our product with
• A competitive compensation package with a significant equity share
• The opportunity to work in an international team in the US and Europe
|Suche nach||Senior Data Scientist|
|Besonderheiten||Interview per Skype möglich / Internationales Team / Komm mit Freunden vorbei / Snacks/Lunch kostenlos|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Gründer||Bastian Bergmann, Joe Shaeppi|
|Branchen||IT (Internet/Mobile) / IT (Telecom/SI/Software)|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt