No description available.
Welcome to the magical world of craft beer! Where four seemingly simple ingredients - water, grain, hops, yeast - can combine together in endless ways to produce a multitude of beer styles.
At Moonzen Brewery we are excited and honoured to call this our work. We believe every beer has a story, and our story celebrates culture, craftsmanship and community.
Join our story!
Moonzen stands for door gods (門神) in Chinese. We chose ‘Moonzen Brewery’ for our name because we want to create a brand inspired by the rich tapestry of Chinese folklore and rooted in Hong Kong culture. In ancient Chinese folklore, door gods are the spiritual guardians of entrances, attracting good luck and fending off evil spirits. They possess integrity and strength, and are bolstered by their fierce expressions and impressive weaponry. In Moonzen’s case, they showcase our values and local origins, fueled by our fierce passion for craft beer and top-notch brewing equipment.
Moonzen is an award-winning craft brewery that started in 2013. Since then we have expanded 10 times into a 1000L brewery in Kwun Tong.
Our mission is to brew legendary beers that tell stories celebrating Chinese culture, craftsmanship and community.
Moonzen is famous for its innovation, design and craftsmanship in Hong Kong. We are now looking for a Marketing Executive/Manager to bring our exciting brand to the next level. If you are strategic, have strong interpersonal skills, like beer and have good commercial awareness, then this job is for you!
- Planning, implementing and evaluating effective marketing communication campaigns that create awareness of and develop the Moonzen brand
- Manage social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook) by responding to customer feedback and producing quality content including images and videos
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including flyers, emails and websites.
- Support the marketing director in delivering agreed activities
- Plan, organise and attend marketing events such as trade shows, exhibitions, craft beer festivals
- Conduct market research, maintain and update customer databases
- Social Media Savvy:
Quality content creation (video, photo, EDMs)
LOUDSPEAKER, growth hacker
- Organize Events
- Public Relations
- Establish Fan Club
Written communication Eng + Chi
- Track and evaluate performance
- At least 2 years working experience in marketing, preferably in the alcohol/F&B industry
- Passionate about craft beer
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Able to contribute creative ideas and execute on them
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good command of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Wechat)
- Good command in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Ability to use Photoshop/Adobe a plus
|Suche nach||Marketing Executive|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|