Keine Bescheibung verfügbar.
At Mitte we are on a mission to change how water is consumed, and ultimately replace plastic bottles.
We have created the first smart home appliance that enables users to create mineral water at home. Mitte purifies the water with a distillation based proprietary method, and then makes water not just clean but also healthy by enhancing it with minerals through our proprietary cartridge.
There is a widespread and growing problem in regards to our water supplies. In many places, contaminants are unavoidable, and we continue to create waste via plastic bottles.
The insatiable demand for bottled water is a huge problem. Plastic bottles are finding their way into the human food chain and polluting every natural system on the planet. A million plastic bottles are bought around the world every minute and the number will jump another 20% by 2021, creating an environmental crisis that will be as serious as climate change.
Mitte eliminates the need for plastic bottles, leading to a fundamental reduction in plastic waste, water waste, and carbon dioxide emissions.
Our goal is to make water safe and healthy for everyone and revolutionizing the way we drink water at home in the process. Inspired by nature’s water cycle, our process is led by a holistic users-first approach. Our machine not just looks beautiful, but is also extremely user friendly and durable.
Our patent-pending (EU patent n° EP17154125) distillation chamber is based on the principle of a thermoelectric heat pump, driven by two Peltier elements.
Mitte uses a mineral cartridge to replicate the process that occurs in nature when water flows through rocks. Mitte distilled water flows through the different layers of our cartridge and slowly picks up healthy minerals.
The entire process is contained within a countertop appliance.
A companion app adds additional functionality and ease to interacting with the machine. Users can view information about their usage and modify settings.
It’s important for our team to learn from each other in different environments. We work together, as well as play together, such as our recent outing after the workday came to a close.
As mitte moves closer to its launch date and the hardware development is reaching its later stages, we need to work on our digital infrastructure. Our smart and connected machine will communicate with its companion app through WiFi and Bluetooth and the aim is to sell our water enhancing consumables through both the app and website.
The task of making all components work together is a complex one. This is where you come in. With your technical knowledge and eagerness to learn, you will support the team in the development of our embedded firmware. You’ll also be working closely with mobile app and backend development teams, to bring together a connected product experience. We are looking for someone who is very flexible and hands on!
- Coordinating with other software developers on requirements and feature development
- Coordinating with the hardware team on system specifications.
- Test individual sub-systems and coordinate with team members to improve features.
- Performing experiments to explore and control the primary system processes.
- Creating step-by-step process control recipes as a prerequisite to embedded control.
- Integrating hardware with the AWS cloud.
- Providing general team wide support throughout the product development cycle.
- Be open-minded and adaptive when liaising and problem solving with other team members to come to the best overall solution.
- Manage the schedule of engineering tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechatronic/Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong technical background and proven problem-solving skills in science and engineering.
- C/C++ programming skills for embedded platforms and 3-5 years experience in an industry or commercial environment.
- Knowledge of and experience working with mechanical engineering / electrical engineer / industrial designers.
- Excellent practical skills: experimentation, planning, execution, documentation, presentation.
- Can work independently or with limited supervision.
- Ability and desire to dive into unfamiliar territory and problem-solve like crazy.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills across disciplines.
- German verbal and written skills.
- Experience with consumer products.
- Familiarity with IoT backends, protocols and devices (e.g. AWS, MQTT, Wi-Fi, BLE).
- Process Control experience.
- Hands-on experience with electronics (e.g. building circuits, using electronic measuring tools, soldering).
-You care about your own personal nutrition and health.
- You have a good understanding of the nutrition / health space.
Starting time: As soon as possible