No description available.
NISI (HK) Limited is a Hong Kong-based innovative medical device company specializing in the field of cutting-edge non-invasive disease diagnosis and surgical treatment. We are currently developing groundbreaking technologies that will revolutionize the medical device market. It is our belief that by integrating cutting-edge technologies with our surgical platforms we can make current conventional surgeries much safer and less invasive, thus providing significantly better care and recovery for our patients.
Our vision is to revolutionize modern surgery by making non-invasive surgical procedures a commonplace reality. We envision a world where we can heal without causing harm. We believe this presents a new opportunity to alter the course of surgical science
Our mission is to become a world leader in non-invasive surgical innovations, pushing the limits of technology to revolutionize the current practice of robotic minimally invasive surgery. We strive to be a pioneer of natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery and other non-invasive surgical technologies
NISI (HK) Limited is a fast growing startup company with a passionate team of people. We are always looking for talented people to fulfil our mission to pursue better healthcare for patients. If you are in search of a rewarding career that makes a difference to human lives, now is a great time to join the NISI family.
We offer exciting prospects for those who are passionate about surgical innovation and would like to set out each day to create something new. We invite you to shape your future and be a part of the next wave of non-invasive surgical innovations. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Develop novel machine learning/ANN approaches for robotic control with multimodal inputs, based on deep learning architectures;
- Implementation of video processing and computer vision algorithm;
- Work closely with video hardware engineer to develop computer vision system; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by CTO / Director of Engineering or his designates.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Master or PhD degree in Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent and 3 plus years or relevant work experience;
- Fresh Graduates with relevant experience will also be considered;
- Solid background in image/video processing, computer vision and ANN;
- Experience with one or more of deep learning frameworks / techniques is preferred;
- Familiar with GPU programming, C/C++, CUDA, OpenCV, OpenGL, etc;
- Good presentation skills and be an effective communicator;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
|Suche nach||Senior Software Engineer (AI)|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt