No description available.
Axiom, a recognized leader in the business of law, provides tech-enabled legal, contracts, and compliance solutions for large enterprises. We are comprised of 2,000 legal professionals, process engineers and technologists who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 15 regions and three centers of excellence globally. Our solutions combine legal experience, technology, and data analytics to deliver work in a way that dramatically reduces risk, cost and cycle-time.
Crushed by the weight of a century of precedent, the legal industry lumbered into the millennium. The burden of the billable hour, the partnership pyramid and an economy in flux had left associates tired, partners spooked, CEOs in open revolt, and GCs scrambling. Some chose to persevere and press forward as they always had. Others saw an opportunity for innovation. After all, with industry after industry being reborn through tech-led thinking and business acumen, why not legal services? From day one, asking “Why?” has been a defining part of our DNA. But real change happens as we have the courage and creativity to ask the follow up, “How?” Driven by a spirit of exploration, we have been at the center of the changing legal industry for two decades, asking the big questions on behalf of lawyers, GCs, and the industry as a whole.
We hire legal consultants of all experience levels. We look for people with outstanding legal and business acumen of course, but we focus much of our time and energy on uncovering the intangibles. Proactivity, adaptability, judgment, a freshness of approach and the ability to work well within the commercial environment of our clients.
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our consultants benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for an exceptional Asset Management Legal Consultants to join our ranks with:
- Experience advising on a full range of issues associated with investment advisors and mutual funds, including compliance matters, investment vehicles, governance structures etc.
- Experience with ISDA, repurchase, and fund administration agreements is a plus
- The ability to read, write and speak Chinese (though not a pre-requisite for the position); and
- At least 4+ years of experience with exceptional academic and law firm credentials; in-house experience considered a plus. Experience in investment / asset management, including strong knowledge of fund authorization
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, service and technology licensing agreements
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Axiom Global HK Limited is a registered employment agency (License #20870). Axiom, as a corporate entity, does not offer legal advice, and is not a registered foreign law firm.
Our model provides you with a flexible schedule, allowing you to fo... Mehr anzeigen
At Axiom, we believe in 360 feedback. Throughout engagements we de... Mehr anzeigen
Some started in traditional law firms. Others cut their teeth with... Mehr anzeigen
|Suche nach||Legal Consultant – Asset Management|
|Jobart||Auftragsarbeit/ Teilzeit / Vollzeit|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt