We are Hong Kong’s largest provider of residential high speed fibre broadband (symmetrical 100Mbps to 1,000Mbps) services by number of subscriptions, and a fast growing enterprise solutions provider. We offer a full range of telecommunications solutions for both the residential and enterprise markets, encompassing broadband and Wi-Fi network services, cloud solutions, data connectivity, data facilities, system integration, mobile services, entertainment and voice communications. We own an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.2 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 81% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and 2,300 commercial buildings.
“Hong Kong” comes first in our name for good reason. Playing an integral part of Hong Kong’s telecom services, we deem it our mission to “Make our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”, through our work and by inspiring others to do likewise. Since our inception, we've strived to improve the lives of our fellow Hongkongers by disrupting the industry norms. We challenged the industry incumbent by building our own premium fibre optic network and pioneering Fibre-To-The-Home Service at competitive prices. Every day, our hi-speed (100Mbps to 1,000Mbps) broadband services help Hongkongers work more efficiently and play faster. With a price ceiling for our basic 100Mbps residential broadband service set at 1% of Hong Kong’s median monthly household income, we’ve responsibly made the benefits of world-class Internet extremely accessible. Other industry leading innovations include our 14-day cooling-off periods for new residential customers, and our free-to-go broadband plans, both of which provide enhanced service flexibility. Apart from the telecom services we offer, we also take our core purpose as the guiding principle when we devise and execute our Talent engagement and corporate social investment strategy.
We are managed by over 300 Co-Owners who have invested their own savings to buy shares of HKBN Ltd (SEHK: 1310).It is through this unique dynamic of accountability and interest alignment – combining a mission to create better possibilities for Hong Kong with an obligation for entrepreneurial excellence for HKBN’s sustainable growth – that drives us to scale new heights every day.
The purpose to you with this career opportunity will be…
To develop web application with latest web technologies and working with a highly dynamic and innovative team in Agile approach.
To be part of our mission, we are looking for a Web Developer to…
- To provide better user experience and deliver a world class web platform
The Career Description for Web Developer
You will create impact via…
- Design and develop web application for internal and external users
- Design and develop RESTful API for system integration
- Discuss and advise application requirements with users
- Review existing systems and develop the enhancement
The follow attributes will be valued…
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in software development.
- Extensive knowledge in ES5/6, ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Sass / SCSS / LESS, HTML5
- Hands on experience in Node.js, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI, SQL Server, MongoDB are big advantages
- Innovative and strong analytical skill
- Keen on technology and able to pick up latest technical skills