Head of Digital
At Mitte we are on a mission to change how water is consumed, and ultimately replace plastic bottles.
We have created the first smart home appliance that enables users to create mineral water at home. Mitte purifies the water with a distillation based proprietary method, and then makes water not just clean but also healthy by enhancing it with minerals through our proprietary cartridge.
There is a widespread and growing problem in regards to our water supplies. In many places, contaminants are unavoidable, and we continue to create waste via plastic bottles.
The insatiable demand for bottled water is a huge problem. Plastic bottles are finding their way into the human food chain and polluting every natural system on the planet. A million plastic bottles are bought around the world every minute and the number will jump another 20% by 2021, creating an environmental crisis that will be as serious as climate change.
Mitte eliminates the need for plastic bottles, leading to a fundamental reduction in plastic waste, water waste, and carbon dioxide emissions.
Our goal is to make water safe and healthy for everyone and revolutionizing the way we drink water at home in the process. Inspired by nature’s water cycle, our process is led by a holistic users-first approach. Our machine not just looks beautiful, but is also extremely user friendly and durable.
Our patent-pending (EU patent n° EP17154125) distillation chamber is based on the principle of a thermoelectric heat pump, driven by two Peltier elements.
Mitte uses a mineral cartridge to replicate the process that occurs in nature when water flows through rocks. Mitte distilled water flows through the different layers of our cartridge and slowly picks up healthy minerals.
The entire process is contained within a countertop appliance.
A companion app adds additional functionality and ease to interacting with the machine. Users can view information about their usage and modify settings.
It’s important for our team to learn from each other in different environments. We work together, as well as play together, such as our recent outing after the workday came to a close.
We are looking for an experienced QA tester to join our team in Berlin. As mitte moves closer to its launch date and the hardware development is reaching its later stages, we need to ensure that we are creating a robust production environment for deployment. As part of this deployment, the software supports several major areas of the system. The firmware controls the primary system operations and communicates with the cloud backend to ensure all systems are operational and to communicate this information to our Android and iOS applications. We want to ensure a smooth, reliable user experience for our customers at launch.
This is where you come in. With your experience in software testing, you will support the software team in testing features and bug tracking.
*** Your responsibilities ***
● Coordinate with UX, product owners, and developers
● Actively participating in new feature planning.
● Write test cases, track manual testing results, and file detailed bug reports.
● Identify areas where testing can be improved and help implement team-wide best practices.
● Research tools and testing methods that integrate with our product and enable better testing.
● Maintain good coding practices in our test projects.
*** What we'd like you to bring to mitte ***
We aim to find people with passion, the right skill set and the ability to learn quickly
● At least 2 years of experience with manual testing (mobile and back-end)
● Experience with various testing tools, libraries, and methodologies
● Motivation to familiarize yourself with a new topic and enjoy solving complex technical problems
● Track record of working independently, in a proactive and self-motivating way, achieving excellent and timely results.
● Full English proficiency (written and spoken skills)
● Be a strong team player, able to work in an international team and with different disciplines (hardware, software, business,
● Experience working in startups.
● Experience testing firmware and embedded systems.
● Experience setting up new test environments.
● Experience with AWS.
● Experience with automated testing.
● Experience with DevOps, especially TravisCI.
● German language.
If you want to join a fun and motivated team with a great mission, we'd love to receive your application! Impress us with your Wantedly profile and apply for a chat by clicking on "want to visit" to meet us in person.
|Suche nach||Software QA Tester|
|Besonderheiten||Interview per Skype möglich / Internationales Team / Snacks/Lunch kostenlos|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Gründer||Moritz Waldstein-Wartenberg & Faebian Bastiman|
|Branchen||Foods / Beverages / Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt