No description available.
We are a bespoke catering, private kitchen and events company with two unique venues in Wong Chuk Hang, Aberdeen.
Drawing inspiration from the idlyllic shores of the Mediterranean, we serve carefully selected dishes to compliment one another with the highest quality ingredients to provide the best aromas, and flavours of the Mediterranean.
A catering and events company based in Hong Kong, Pomegranate is one of the leaders in the market. We spend time getting to know your unique vision for your event, and we work to make your dream a reality, from the initial concept through to design and coordination. We offer two unique venues in Wong Chuk Hang, and we provide this same full-service experience for offsite catered events.
Chef and owner, Maria Bizri, launched Pomegranate in Hong Kong in 2011. From her grandparents’ Mediterranean kitchen through to her extensive travelling across the Middle East and Asia, Maria is always incorporating elements of a diverse range of cuisines into an ever expanding repertoire of dishes.
Main duties and responsibilities
• To assist in all sections of the kitchen. Tasks will include preparing ingredients and commodities in preparation for cooking, under supervision of Sous Chef or Head Chef.
• Receipts and storage of all provisions, fresh and frozen, in accordance with current food hygiene regulations. Ensuring all food stock are in proper rotation and storage.
• Checking and following up with Chefs to ensure foodstuffs required have been well prepared on time and to the required standard.
• Cleaning according to the cleaning roster/schedule.
• To provide assistance in the absence of other chefs as instructed by the Head Chef.
• To undertake further training when required from the Company.
• Any other reasonable duties required by the Head Chef.
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum of experience in a similar post. High interests in cooking.
• Well organised, well communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good physical fitness.
• Committed to a Catering career aimed towards progressing to a chef.
• Able to work well both as individual and as part of team.
• Flexible approach and accepting change.
• Smart & tidy appearance & Cheerful.
• Happy to undertake further training and learn new skills.
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt