No description available.
MAD IDEAS is a professional exhibitor services company providing integrated solutions and technical support to exhibitors covering from exhibition contracting, enterprising special design and build services, to project management & logistics arrangement etc.
Our values are
Creativity- idea is our soul
Calm- force the unforeseen challenges
Passion- passion drives our specialties
Smart- listen before we open our mouths
- Participate in conceptual development produce design concepts through a variety of mediums.
- Develop work from conceptual, ideation stage to the final design, construction design and implementation.
- Work within tight schedules, and at times, lean budgets.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Interior/Space/Exhibition Design or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in interior or exhibition design.
- Possess creative flair and good interpretation skills.
- Possess good presentation skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Freehand and Photoshop.
- Able to do sketching will be an added advantage.
- Able to multitask; able to work on different projects at a time.
|Suche nach||3D Designer|