No description available.
EZ-Link’s core business is in the sale, distribution and management of ez-link cards, as well as the clearing and settlement of all ez-link card transactions generated in transit and non-transit (retail/merchant) sectors. To date, more than 30 million new CEPAS-compliant ez-link cards have been issued. In 2015, EZ-Link unveiled EZ-Charms, its first non-card form factor. EZ-Link continues to set new cashless trends with the “My EZ-Link Mobile” application, the world’s first Near Field Communication (NFC) mobile application for contactless card top-ups; “EZ-Link NFC SIM”, the first NFC payment service on Singapore’s public transit; and “EZ-Pay”, Singapore’s first free card-less ERP payment service. In December 2017, EZ-Link launched the new EZ-Link app to enable users to access EZ-Link’s functionalities and services with ease.
We believe in our people and strive for innovation and continuous learning. We are all about achieving great things and making a difference to our customers.
We are a company that places people at the forefront of the cashless transformation. Our workplace is where ideas are given the opportunity to take root, blossom and make an impact in the world.
Into our 15th year of cashless leadership in Singapore, we seek individuals who dare to imagine, think and do. We are committed to help each individual realise their full potential in their career with us.
We are seeking a software developer to join our dynamic IT Development team. As a software developer, you will work on developing and implementing EZ-Link’s new services and providing support and enhancement to our existing services.
You will be tasked...
- To complete assigned tasks/projects timely in Agile and team product structures:
-- Review requirement and provide technical task list with estimation on effort and schedule
-- Develop and implement new module\service
-- Perform unit level testing of new module\service
-- Support activities in knowledge transfer for new services to phase in to maintenance
- To execute the support and maintenance of existing services within BAU team:
-- Investigation of daily issues
-- Ensuring of daily tasks execution and completion
-- Provide fixes/workaround of issues identified
-- To assist/support tech lead in providing supports to external partners/vendors as well as internal stakeholders
- Review and clarify technical requirement, interfaces and documentation
- Advise internal stakeholders on technical and delivery risk assessment
If you possess...
- Degree in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of software development work experience
- Experience in structured software development process is an advantage
- Knowledge of C# programming and SQL query will be an added advantage
- Quick in learning new skills and concepts
- Able to identify problems at system levels
- Communication and interpersonal skills
If you think you are fit for the job, simply click on "Want to Visit". Hurry up, don't miss your chance!
|Suche nach||Software Developer|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Branchen||Financial Services / Insurance / IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Logistics / Transportation|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt