A driven, passion-fueled marketeer who really enjoys seeing ideas and campaigns coming to fruition. I believe that inspiration lies in everywhere but it most often calls to me through photography, fashion, travels and sunsets. Will work for sushi.
I am currently with Wantedly, a social hiring platform that emphasizes the people aspect of working within and building a company.
I worked in the fashion industry in New York City for the past two summers (2015 and 2016), collaborating with companies such as Elle, Porter, Vogue Hommes, H&M, U...
I am a resourceful, ambitious individual with over 8 years of experience working with startups in different countries (USA, Chile, Singapore, Sri Lanka) and have started a few as well. I am always looking for fun challenges and to meet interesting people.
I'm Andrea and I'm a Wantedly Concierge.
I'm responsible for ensuring that all Wantedly users have a great experience and receive the help they need to find their dream team.
I've been a Wantedly Concierge since 2018 and am so excited to see how Wantedly will change the landscape of the hirin...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving more than 30,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
We are on the hunt for a talented Content Writer with a passion for creating compelling content that speaks straight to our audiences' hearts! 🖊
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Collaborates across functions to plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement, and is consistent with our brand tone, voice
- You will be required to write for various content types, including email, social media posts, articles for our clients that meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Perform online and on-the-ground primary research for blog posts, articles, guides and other content
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Contributes to team effort by supporting the execution of any additional tasks as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in marketing and/or editorial background is preferred. You should possess a strong understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Editorial requirements include basic understanding of content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Bonus: Experience with graphic designing/photography/video production
Psst.. We are a team with a positive can-do attitude & strong critical thinking skills, and we hope you bring the same vibe!
If marketing is your calling, click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a high growth start-up that gives you amazing opportunities like you've never imagined!
Be sure to upload your resume onto your Wantedly profile so we can get to know you better 👍