Always on the hunt for individuals with the Scootitude!
Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth.
Scoot offers an impeccable delivery service with personality, a contemporary feel and the choice to only pay for what matters to you. We announced ourselves to the world publicly on November 1st 2011 and, since then, we have grown spectacularly thanks to our customers and fans.
We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
Receive information about vacancies and recruitment from Scoot Careers Facebook Page – "GOT Scootitude?"
- Work with specific business partners to understand their business challenges and identify areas for analytics deployment
- Design analytical solutions, algorithms, and experiments to define the next generation HR capability
- Use advanced data analysis to influence changes to operations, processes, policies and programs
- Deploy leading analytics techniques to deepen employee engagement and development
- Develop Dashboards to customize and enhance reporting initiatives in Human Resources
- Design and deploy data pipelines and solutions to help business make better people decisions
- Essential traits
-- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in quantitative field such as economics, statistics, math preferred.
-- 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience.Prior exposure to analytical software tools (such as SAS / Python / Spark / R); leading database environments (Oracle / Teradata / Hadoop / SQL); reporting tools (Qlikview / Tableau)
-- Exposure to data management, programming and analysis functions. Able to extract data and perform data / statistical analysis with large data sets including dashboard preparation
- Desirable traits
-- Strong organizational, prioritization, critical thinking, analytical, and written/verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
-- Able to effectively communicate analytical study results with stakeholders in a non-technical language
-- High degree of judgment, professional maturity, integrity, and credibility
-- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with a process improvement mindset
-- Team-oriented and work well in a collaborative environment
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Suche nach||Senior Specialist, HR Data Analytics|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|