Keine Bescheibung verfügbar.
We are Donut 🍩
At Donut we're democratising access to digital assets for everyone - not just the tech elite. To do this we enable our users to understand the revolutionary potential of blockchain technology alongside making highly technical concepts, accessible for all.
We believe that in 10 years from now, our users will have the majority of their wealth stored in digital assets. That could be anything from fractional ownership of art to owning a piece of land in Virtual Reality.
We're a fast growing, ambitious start up backed by a set of world class investors. If you want to make a big impact fast, believe in a future where everyone has access to digital investing and would like to join the friendliest team in Fintech then we would love to speak to you.
Design Investing 2.0 🎨
We're looking for a design genius who can design the future of crypto investing for everyone. In this role you will define how we approach and execute on all things design at Donut including:
- Crafting an iconic, playful and trustworthy brand to define retail investing for a new generation & asset type. We want to push the boundaries of what a brand in this space can be. No more 'fintech blue' or 'crypto purple'.
- Designing the most delightful user interfaces that provide a seamless user experience unparalleled in the crypto investment space. We want to surprise and delight our users at every step of their journey with Donut.
- Championing customer insights in everything you design. We speak to customers on a daily basis and use these insights to build a product people love.
- Conceiving new products and features working closely with the CPO, CMO & CEO. The best idea wins at Donut, you're empowered to think out of the box and challenge the team to think differently.
- Mentoring new members of the design team as they join the Donut family. We're a super friendly team with a big mission. As Donut scales, you will build and direct your own design team and transition into the Head of Design for the company.
Who you are👇
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies. You have experience providing high level strategic direction down to shipping design at scale.
- You are adept at color, layout, motion, and typography. You are great at transitions, animations, and micro-interactions. You create high-fidelity mockups in Sketch, Figma, InVision etc.
- You’ve shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences. This includes working in cross-functional product teams.
- You dig deep to understand what users really want. You explore multiple directions, and relentlessly simplify. You communicate with wireframes, prototypes, and your favorite tools.
- You can provide examples of when you have integrated customer feedback into your designs.
- You have a portfolio that showcases your best work that you can talk through with us.
- You're excited to define how crypto investing will evolve over the next 10 years.
What we offer 💸
- The chance to define a brand and product that will define an industry.
- A chance to join the team as an early employee and have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of design at Donut. Ultimately, this role will give you the opportunity to become the Head of Design at Donut as we grow.
- The tools you need to do your best work: your choice of laptop, productivity software (we're loving Notion at the moment) and desk set-up.
- An inclusive, transparent, friendly and fun working environment. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest team in Fintech. We're a flat hierarchy where everyone's opinion counts and ultimately the best idea wins.
- Competitive salary and equity - as an early employee we'll reward you for driving our product forward.
- Work in our new office in Berlin's coolest co-working space
- Weekly social drinks
- Sushi Fridays 🍣
- Free tea, coffee and Club Mate
- Unlimited (vegan) Donuts
How we hire 🤝
1. Apply to this very job post.
2. Quick telephone chat with Jordan our CTO
3. Work on a design case study
4. On-site interview with Dan, our CPO, where you can showcase your technical challenge
5. Final interview with Neel our CEO
|Suche nach||Lead Product Designer (UI/UX)|
|Besonderheiten||Interview per Skype möglich / Internationales Team / Komm mit Freunden vorbei / Snacks/Lunch kostenlos|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt