Empowering data driven decision making since 2017. I run the data analytics for SGAG, MGAG, SGEEK and PGAG
SGAG turns 7 years old this year! We are a crazy bunch of people that seeks to connect with Singaporeans daily through localised humour with our iconic memes and videos.
We know how tough it is being a Singaporean and like what we always tell people, we can't solve these problems you're going through, but hopefully we can put a smile on your face at the end of a long hard day with some of our jokes.
At SGAG, we're a highly innovative and iterative team that enjoys coming up with new ways to tell stories to our audience. We largely make use of current affairs or trending events to tell better stories (grins).
+ 20 month bonus
+ 3 hours lunch break
+ 30 days of annual leave
+ free gym membership
+ quarterly overseas retreat
... you'll be glad to know that we have NONE of these benefits at SGAG. You'll get to see Xiao Ming every day, that's the only benefit you need!
SGAG is looking for a kickass Social Media Analytics Intern to join the data team in helping SGAG make more informed, data driven decisions in our content creation. SGAG's mission is to make every Singaporean's day a better one by creating quality content that engages and entertains.
March 2019 onwards, for a minimum of 3 months
[About the Job]
As a Social Media Analytics Intern, your role will be to work closely with the data analytics team to streamline data processes and identify trends across all of SGAG’s content. By measuring and analyzing the performance of various content, you will help to produce actionable insights for our creative team to generate more entertaining content that will make every Singaporean’s day better.
- Data management for social analytics
- Measure performance of campaigns and assist with developing actionable insights for the creative and business teams
- Assist in conducting research in social media consumer behaviour and understanding best practices suited for our audience
- Social media content audit to evaluate our brand health
- Staying ahead of the curve by identifying new trends in social media marketing
[Who we are looking for]
Ideally, you should possess these traits/skills
- Background in social science, marketing or communications would be preferred
- Understanding of research methods
- Knowledge about consumer behaviour
- Passionate about social media industry
- Interested in social media analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Loves humour
- Meme connoisseur
You will be part of a team that is the science, logic and reasoning behind every post of SGAG, with a shared mission to make every Singaporean’s day a better one.
Besides, you get a pantry that is better stocked than my savings account, gain valuable insights into millennial marketing, and get to see Xiao Ming everyday! Need we say more?
Do indicate your period of availability in your resume or Wantedly profile for us to consider your application.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Suche nach||Social media Analytics Intern|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Branchen||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing / Entertainment|