Our goal is to be the best chauffeur on earth for our clients AND our staff.
With over 150 passionate individuals based across our offices in Europe, America, Asia and UAE, TBR serves over 3000 cities across the world.
We work together with a shared drive no matter where we are based - perfecting car rides vibe.
Service is key to our clients as well as employees.
We do not compromise on quality; our unwavering dedication to the highest quality is what sets us apart.
By quality, we don't satisfy with the service provided to our clients. Our offices and cultures are of the highest standards where our staff are comfortable to work in.
Our staff are to be served well before they can do so for our clients.
Every day, we make ourselves feel good THEN we make our clients feel even better throughout their rides.
With offices located worldwide, we don't stop at operating in 3000 cities - we want more.
With our APAC headquarter set in Hong Kong, we treat here as our core to expand our footprints in Asia while bridging the gap between the East and the West.
To make this happen, WE WANT YOU!
Our clients' journey will be complete, with us being their chauffeur anytime, anywhere.
What does a Corporate Reservations Coordinator do?
• Handle client and supplier queries, manage bookings
• Advise clients on the feasibility of schedules and issue quotations
• Not all bookings are perfect- follow up on missing information
• Keep our nightshift / weekend staff updated (unless you want to work 24/7 🤔)
• If there is an incident, let the system know!
• Make sure you are happy working with the team and with our clients
What we need from you:
• An exceptional eye on detail
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (I bet you are born with the skills)
• Genuinely enjoy client servicing
• Fluent in both Chinese and English. Additional languages (especially Japanese) are a plus!
• Work effectively under pressure (no worries, you are not alone!)
What we can give you:
• Training to help you grow not only your skills but personal growth to pursue your career goal
• Let us know what kind of cool perks you would like to add! We need your input on this :)