We combine technical savvy and business intelligence to turn data into knowledge and wisdom.
Savvy Datums Company Limited is a company to provide professional data management service including indexing, search, analysis, AI, machine learning, and much more. Our clients covered many big brands and Government across difference industries.
1. Responsible for application/system analysis, design, development and maintenance
2. Carry out project implementation activities
3. Need to work on-site
4. Prepare system documentation and technical support
5. Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
1.Higher Diploma/Degree preferably in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
2. Knowledge in NoSQL, other programming skills (e.g: JAVA, PHP, Python, Ruby, node.js) would be an advantage
3. Knowledge in Linux
4. Interested in development on difference projects
5. Willing to learn and try
6. Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
7. Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
8. Willing to share knowledge with colleagues
9. Fresh graduate will be also considered