Diese Website speichert Cookies auf Ihrem Computer. Diese Cookies werden verwendet, um Informationen darüber zu sammeln, wie Sie mit unserer Website interagieren. Wir verwenden diese Informationen, um Ihre Browser-Erfahrung zu verbessern und anzupassen, sowie für Analysen und Messungen zu unseren Besuchern auf dieser Website und anderen Medien. Dabei geben wir anonyme Informationen über Ihre Nutzung unserer Website an unsere Social Media-, Werbe- und Analysepartner weiter. Weitere Informationen zu den von uns verwendeten Cookies finden Sie in unseren (Datenschutzvereinbarung).
Originally from Hong Kong, proficient in Cantonese, English, Mandarin and Japanese. With interest in Marketing and Innovation, majored Marketing in Seattle University, USA.
Through experiencing around 1.5years in recruitment agency including specialization in Marketing and IT, gained a lot of exposure and knowledge of the industry. Now a jack-of-all-trades and project manager-like with a focus in online marketing at a venture company in the IT industry. We help connecting fresh grad engineering talents with company with the need of them though technology, a skill assessment tool that we have developed.
- Identify, gather market intelligence and create business development strategy to target accounts (Industry focus: Marketing/Creative agencies, Retail, B2C Internet service providers) - Evaluate and organize needs of clients in order to fill open roles in their company - Through regular communication and discovery questions understand clients’ wants and needs - Screen, evaluate and present best matching profiles - Conduct career counseling with candidates hiring advices to clients
- Supported consultants in identifying candidates suitable for roles open jobs - Clarified skills and experience required for the roles - Identified then scout and bring in potential candidates for screening - Conducted in-depth screening interview sessions to understand their skills, goals, and interests
- Evaluated and organized the needs of clients in order to fill open roles in their company - Reviewed and examined experience profiles of potential candidates - Contacted potential candidates that match the clients’ needs - Did in depth career counseling with candidates
B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing Major (GPA: 3.4)
Oct 2015 - Jun 2016 Web Master, Seattle University Japanese Student Association • Notified members and non-members about JSA news and event updates • Planned and prepared for biweekly events/meetings • Took part in planning the “JSA Membership Card Program”
Jan 2015 - Mar 2015 Business Management Analysis Project, Sales Management courses • Worked in a team of 4 to analyze the current management system of a client business • Interviewed managers to find strengths and weakness of companies’ management systems • Complied a report of recommendations for enhancing effectiveness of sales forces
Vereine/ AGs/ ehrenamtliche Arbeit
Web Master, Seattle University Japanese Student Association
• Notified members and non-members about JSA news and event updates • Planned and prepared for biweekly events/meetings • Took part in planning the “JSA Membership Card Program”
2015-10 - 2016-6
Kakehashi Project Volunteer
- Organized and arranged the schedule for a campus tour with 8 others volunteers - Lead group tours for a total of 50 college students
2016-3 - 2016-3
Japanese-Language Proficiency Test - N1
Japanese-Language Proficiency Test - N2
Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Core Certification
International Tutor Training Program Certification