No description available.
StyleTheory is building Southeast Asia's first Fashion Sharing Economy through a 'Netflix-For-Fashion' model.
By offering an unlimited access to diverse designer wardrobes at a fixed and affordable monthly rate, our innovative take towards a completely new style theory takes away the pain and restores the fun in shopping.
“I have nothing to wear, AGAIN!”, “My wardrobe is bursting”, “I don’t know what to buy” or more often than not “I have no time to shop”. Heard that before?
We believe that every woman should have the freedom to wear and experiment with every style and designer she adores without being constrained. With StyleTheory, no one will every say, “I have nothing to wear!” ever again.
We aim to fulfill every woman’s dream of having an infinite wardrobe. Let’s celebrate life in style and make everyday an occasion to dress up for!
At Style Theory, we've built a culture around our customers, and you'll be the driving force of this culture. As a Customer Service Regional Manager, you overlook the entire operations of our service workforce that support all tiers of customers and partners. You will be in charge of ensuring operational and quality excellence, training and coaching for a team of customer service specialists, identifying gaps and opportunities for workflow improvements, hiring and managing teams. You will also come up with the vision of what service excellence means for Style Theory across product lines and locations.
Strategy & Vision
- Set the strategy and vision for the entire Customer Service division
- Contribute to Regional CS strategy, being a thought leader on the people related elements
- Driving both top-line and bottom-line with commercial strategies and efficient service team structure / processes
- Help determine and define service center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and business reviews
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand the key drivers of customer and partner satisfaction, identify opportunities and drive programs to improve PSAT/CSAT
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Managing response to customer breakdowns within the contracted time
- Building relationships with key customers for direct feedback on service standards and improvement opportunities, and developing market contacts
- Establish continuous improvement efforts and innovative ways to improve customer experience, quality service standards and work efficiency
- Track and monitor key customer service operations metrics and initiate action plans for corrective actions.
- Help to define “quality” and assist in establishing a learning environment based on collaboration, feedback and data
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Train, audit and evaluate the local city CS representatives to ensure the frameworks and programs are executed in a systematic manner
- Oversee compliance of coaching quality and quantity for QA and -Training and monitor closure of any coaching actions
Learning & Development
- Implement a learning trajectory for your Region’s customer service agents and operational team members, defining key training for growth steps up through manager roles
- Bring a wealth of knowledge to the Team, focusing on sharing, guiding, building up Team members, by increasing competencies and identifying best practices
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Ensure Teams are motivated, engaged, empowered and are informed
- Assist in developing a human resource strategy by working with - Learning & Development (Training), Employee Satisfaction Teams (ESat) & Talent Management (Recruitment)
- Host productive team meetings engaging all levels of the unit
- Managing and coordinating the appropriate use of third party contractors / subcontractors to achieve customer retention, satisfaction, and growth
- Manage the overall performance of support and vendor workforce in terms of CSAT, cost, quality and delivery of service.
- Lead regular business reviews and any vendor relationship management activities.
You should have:
- At least 3 years of senior supervisory/team lead experience in a BPO / contact center environment
- Experience in managing at least a group of 15-20 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Sounds like you? Let’s meet! Click ‘Want to Visit,’ so we can set up a time for you to meet us!
|Suche nach||Customer Service Regional Manager|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Branchen||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Apparel / Beauty|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt