The Home Philosophy Experience
We make designing your home affordable, convenient and personal.
With the best furniture from around town, we help you visualise and transform your space in just a few weeks.
We work with projects of all shapes and sizes.
Why? Because our philosophy is that every home deserves to be beautifully designed.
We bridge the gap between costly renovations and move-in ready homes.
With the right furniture and accessories- we’re your one-stop solution for designing, visualizing and furnishing your space.
You don't need expensive renovations to transform your space. It's the unique touches, perfectly curated furniture, an array of must-have accessories. We create original and inspiring rooms so designing your home can finally be affordable and quick without compromising the personal.
Home Philosophy is Singapore's first online interior design company, which helps to provide furniture solutions to its clients online in an affordable and convenient way. We are looking to expand our team with someone is dynamic, passionate about interiors and had great communication skills!
Our office is located in a WeWork, so lots of great events and networking opportunities are an added perk.
- Creating concept boards for clients using Photoshop
- Sourcing furniture and various materials
- Managing our social media account and relationships with vendors
- Organizing accounts and documents for each project
- Managing calls, emails, bookings/reservations to schedule deliveries and appointments with clients and suppliers
- On-site renovation project management
- Social media management
- Able to use Photoshop/Indesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good oral communication skills to interact with vendors locally and internationally
- Email drafting and professional writing
- Work independently in a fast paced environment
- Social media knowledge (Instagram and Facebook)
- Sketch up or 3D software is an added advantage
- Ability to use AUTOCAD is an added advantage