Charlotte ChiuSenior HR Officer
Ernest ChanHR Officer
No description available.
No description available.
Established in 1973, Midland Holdings (Hong Kong Stock Code: 1200) has developed a solid foundation in Hong Kong for nearly half a century with businesses encompassing mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and overseas. The Group's flagship business, Midland Realty is one of Hong Kong's largest real estate agencies, providing comprehensive professional broker services for residential and commercial properties. Midland Holdings' operations span across mortgage referral, wealth management, land surveying, property valuation, and immigration consultancy.
The Group is committed to providing all-round asset-related and financial services to our valued customers. Over the years, the Group has earned numerous awards and accolades, a testament to its leading position in driving the development of professionalism within the industry. As a leading company with operations spanning real estate and wealth management, we are on a mission to help customers realize their dreams and aspirations.
More recently, the Group endeavours to achieve digital transformation with the pledge of continuous enhancement of customer experience. With the vision of “Together, we grow.”, we have established a platform that has empowered countless individuals to unleash their potential and grow as professional entrepreneurs.
If you are interested in data analysis, BI reporting or experienced in Python & R Language, don't hesitate to check this role out!
- Responsible for design, development and daily maintenance of Enterprise Data Warehouse with the assist of system admin team
- Prepare raw data for analysis with provided software, perform analysis, data modeling, data and visualization preparation from high-level business concept/ideas in order to assist management’s decision making on the company direction
- Liaise with various stakeholders to resolve issues and recommend solutions on business reporting needs
- Evaluate and recommend the technical solution, including software tool and technology; design and develop architecture and application as to present the analysis result
- Participate in all aspects of solution design, including data modeling, data analysis, ELT programming and documentation
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in projects related to BI reporting or data warehousing
- Familiar with ELT processes and BI tools (Informatica & Tableau will be a plus)
- Experience in Python & R language
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle DBMS and MySQL/ MariaDB
- Strong project management, business analytical and communication skills
- Good problem solving capability, able to work independently and under pressure
|Suche nach||Data Engineer|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Branchen||Construction / Real Estate / Home|