We are trailblazers in a young, fast-growing e-commerce startup that helps women get serious about their health and fitness. We achieve this by relentlessly designing and producing the most effective waist trainers to aid them in their waist training journey. As die-hard innovators, we constantly improve the design of our waist trainers to empower our beloved Women of Waistlab (WOW) in choosing the waist trainer that best suits their needs.
Waistlab is not just about waist trainers. We are serious builders of an ever growing community comprising of strong and positive women that inspire each other in their health and fitness. The yearning for progress and growth is in our blood - that’s why we aim to transform Waistlab from a startup to a regional ubiquitous lifestyle brand in Asia.
We provide the best Waist Trainers with the highest-quality latex at an affordable price. We believe that every woman can achieve the hourglass figure without burning a hole in their pocket. Furthermore, we emphasise the importance of having a long-term fitness goals by combining waist training with other exercises and clean-eating tips.
Waistlab is also obsessed with our customers. We believe in going beyond just maintaining a merchant-customer relationship; in fact, we love getting to know our customers and making friends with them! Whether we communicate on Instagram, Facebook, through e-mails or on Whatsapp, we are committed to be there for our customers and support them through their waist training journey from pre-sales to post-sales.
● Actively engage and interact with our customers online on our social media accounts and offline, when customers book an appointment to meet us
● Assist customers on picking the correct size for their body type
● Be persuasive in offering product recommendations based on the customers’ needs
● Conduct follow-up with customers and maintain strong relationships with customers
● Manage all customers’ queries on all platforms promptly (Instagram DMs and comments, Facebook Messenger, Emails, Whatsapp)
● Treat all interactions with customers as an opportunity for sales growth
● Embody the Waistlab personality! Take a look at how we present ourselves on social media to get a feel of our real and fun personality.
● Impeccable vendor management -- Liaise closely with shipping vendor to facilitate local and international shipping
● Schedule daily orders from our Shopify website for delivery
● Ensure that all details provided by the customer is complete and accurate and can be booked via our Qxpress system
● Conduct daily quality checks on the products
● Manage any exchanges and refunds, or issues with deliveries (pre- and post-purchase)
● Inventory management -- Regularly conduct stock-checking and stock replenishing
What You Will Learn:
Sharpen your business development skills
● Sharpen your skills of persuasion and develop a keen eye for identifying business opportunities to convert them into tangible growth
● Be an exceptional team member who expertly liaises between customers and Waistlab to maintain lasting relationships with them
● The E-Commerce industry is exciting and full of surprises! Learn how to be highly adaptable and develop the best business practices
Gain insight into a wide-range of operational elements in the E-Commerce and startup industry
● Be an expert at navigating the latest innovations and technologies in e-commerce (e.g software systems like Shopify, Qxpress, and Asana) as you manage your sales funnels
● Develop a sound understanding of how our supply chain works from the production to its distribution
● Constantly think of ways to improve the supply chain system to increase efficiency
● While you will be guided at first to familiarise yourself with your role, we aim to support your growth and groom you into eventually becoming a leader in your own right
● You will learn what it’s like to be an independent decision-maker where your choices will impact the growth of the company
● Understand what it’s like to run a company and a business in a fast-paced startup with new challenges everyday
Education and years of experience
● Minimum diploma in any discipline from a local polytechnic with at least 1 - 3 years of working experience in a sales-related and/or operations related role
● Active listener with effective verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent salesmanship with proven ability to achieve sales targets
● Experience in responding to customer queries and complaints
● Has exceptional problem-solving skills -- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
● Displayed ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities and projects for timely completion
● Expert knowledge of social media platforms
● Prior experience in sales operations or business analytics (good to have)
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
Who We’re Looking For
● You are seeking a fast career progression. We’re quickly expanding and we need a proactive, dependable and trustworthy person who is hungry for success and wants to be more than just an employee -- You want to be a leader with a stake in this company
● You have a keen interest in women’s beauty, lifestyle and fitness or the E-Commerce industry
● You embody our four brand values: Resilience, Enterprising, Sincerity, Transparency
● Singaporeans only
If you’re highly energetic and driven and want to gain experience in both sales and operations in a fast-growing startup environment, then click on the "Want To Visit" button to let us know you're keen to be part of the team!
We'd love to get in touch with you!