No description available.
Outward Bound is a non-profit making organisation created to help people discover and develop their potential to care for themselves, others and the world around them through challenging experiences in unfamiliar settings.
We believe that the untapped potential of each person can be discovered through exposure to real and powerful experiences and challenging practical tasks. Such experiences and tasks are at the core of any Outward Bound journey.
Outward Bound is intended to be catalytic; to encourage change and help each participant achieve self-awareness and an understanding of others. It embraces both personal development and preparation for life in society.
Outward Bound also accepts the inevitability of change, recognising the need to prepare future generations for the challenges to come.
- is open to all without regard to race, social class, occupation, gender or nationality
- uses direct dramatic experiences in new and unfamiliar surroundings
- demands adaptability, self-discipline, resourcefulness and perseverance in the face of challenge and uncertainty
- provides personal development through the challenge of the sea and other natural elements
- fastens the ideas and practices of active participation in the setting of a supportive community
- encourages participants to co-operate with others, to give service to and to accept responsibility for others
- stimulates imagination and a sense of adventure, as well as fastens true appreciation and concern for the environment
- places emphasis on practical work in small groups with adequate time for reflection, discussion and critical appraisal
Outward Bound Hong Kong is a non-profit organisation and a leading outdoor educational organisation that adopts experiential learning to help young people discover and unleash their potential. Participants take part in outdoor activities and team-building initiatives in challenging outdoor settings. Through our fundraising efforts, we open our doors for the less provided to attend our life-changing programmes.
Our ambition is to ensure that no person misses out on the opportunity to recognize and develop their full potential due to financial constraints. We are now seeking a suitably experienced person to join us for the following role.
Fundraising Engagement Manager
Do you have an outstanding track record in sales, relationship/account management or fundraising? Do you love cultivating and building relationships? Would you like to use your skills and experience to help young people discover and develop their potential? This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established and dynamic not-for-profit organization that has a well-known and positive brand within Hong Kong and that makes a significant contribution to society through its work. The successful candidate will be working as part of the Fundraising team with significant engagement with trustees, as well as other
stakeholders to help achieve ambitious income targets
- Develop and implement a strategy for maximizing fundraising income from a range of donors
- Generate interest and engagement with trust and donors. Keep them up-to-date and generate awareness of OBHK and its funded programmes.
- Broaden our donor base and raise vital funds to provide both course funding and capital funds
- Plan and execute opportunities to engage the OBHK community, charity foundations, as well as corporate partners, and ensure subsequent relationships are developed appropriately
- Develop a strategy towards the 50th Anniversary year in 2020 that maximizes the opportunities that this event offers
- Bachelor's degree, five years’ work experience with proven track record in sales, fundraising or relationship/ account management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong network, and an ability to communicate effectively at a range of different levels internally and externally. The ability to communicate in both English and Chinese is a significant advantage.
- Excellent presentational, storytelling, and public speaking skills.
- Experience of working within a target-based setting and reaching/exceeding targets and of interpreting / working with financial information and budgets.
- Highly resilient, self-motivated, flexible and achievement orientated.
- Proven ability to plan and manage projects from conception to completion.
- Able to identify plans and solutions to overcome challenges and to realize opportunities.
- A proven ability to make the ask for support and to effectively influence.
- Knowledge of Fundraising/CRM system preferred
- Free lunch is provided.
- Working in Tai Mong Tsai (Sai Kung).
|Suche nach||Fundraising Engagement Manager|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Branchen||Entertainment / Education / Research / Public Sector|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt