No description available.
We are a retail content activation company
"We bring spaces to ideas, ideas to spaces"
Fleawhere, MOX, Artbox Singapore, and Flashbang are our in-house assets.
Fleawhere conceptualises environmental friendly initiatives.
Some of such initiatives that Fleawhere believes in, thrifting, eco-friendly, repurposing and upcycling.
MOX is an initiative to build a community of creatives, designers, makers and craftsmen and to promote collaborations.
MOX develop platforms such as MOX SPACE, MOX PARK, MOX PARADE to engage with our community.
Artbox Asia aims to be Asia' largest creative night market of creative designers, makers and craftsmen. We organises large scale creative night market, to engage and attract likeminded stakeholders.
Flashbang is Singapore’s largest creative retail playground to encompass a well-curated market with partying and interactive exhibitions.
Its neon lights concept thrives on sensory play and strives to provide an intentional immersive experience for the public.
It is a space where local makers and creative entrepreneurs can showcase their brands and products, while visitors at the same time enjoy a myriad of hand-on activities and workshops where they can learn to pick up a new hobby or skill.
Founded by Kent Teo, INVADE is Singapore’s first ever real-time retail booking system that allows businesses to rent and list their space in an efficient manner.
To be a platform for the bold, the creative and the entrepreneurial and
help them grow, connect, and collaborate.
Invade, we create spaces of potential. We bring ideas to spaces and spaces to ideas.
Invade, "Creative Spaces, Immersive Places"
Our online portal allows businesses to browse through available spaces needs from short-term pop-up stores, to long-term retail spaces, as well as different occasions including bazaars, event and fairs, shared spaces, mobile space and retail spaces.
Since we started in 2010, our team have developed and grown Three Key brands: Fleawhere, Flashbang and Artbox Singapore.
We have organised over thousands of pop-up events across Singapore and are looking to bring this further, globally.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following
• Responsible for assisting the creation of business plans, decks, portfolios and proposals efficiently
• Managing existing brands like MOX Parade, Flea Party, Artbox and establish long term working relationships
• Able to manage and strategise end to end activities and coordination of projects
• Provide after engagement support
• Resolve issues and negotiate agreements and business proposals
• Maintain customer relationship management records
• Drafting of sales quotation to potential client
• Sourcing of quotations from contractors, service providers, etc for the projects
• Projecting estimated costing and matching it against actual costing
• Assist accounts department in chasing accounts receivable from clients
• Inform accounts department of any relevant A/P related to the projects
• At least 1 year of experience in sales, business development or account executive role for any of the following; event agency, exhibition company, creative agency/ marketing agency, real estate management company like Savills, Knight Frank, Far East or Capitaland
• Creative thinking and good PR skills
• Design background, especially in illustrator and photoshop (Paint not counted)
• Knowledge of market research, business making and negotiating principles
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Pleasant looking, passionate and driven
• Able to commit weekends and/or OT