Pickupp is a fast growing logistics tech startup with operations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam. We enable merchants and independent delivery agents to execute deliveries in the most efficient and cost effective way.
We assist online and offline merchants with e-commerce deliveries as well as partner with large freight companies on tailored last mile solutions. Our team consists of ex Uber members and counts Alibaba as an investor in recent rounds of fundraising.
At Pickupp, we are passionate about building the next generation of logistics tech solutions. Our delivery platform utilizing walkers, scooters, vans, trucks and any mode of transport, to deliver anything you want, anytime you want, anywhere you want at a fraction of the cost.
We provide door-to-door same day and next day delivery services to every residential, commercial and industrial address in town, and via a mobile app connect and provide earning opportunity to idle manpower, often the under-previleged.
Want to experience working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment? We are a growing tech startup in Hong Kong, the next disruptor in the logistics industry leveraging on idle manpower to rationalize delivery network for new economies. We are currently expanding our team to support the rapid business growth. Come and join us!
Pickupp is hiring Operations Associates and Senior Associates to build and grow our logistics tech business in Hong Kong. The role will directly impact our business growth by leading one or more fields in account management, customer success, supply management, delivery operations, or finance.
The right candidate should be comfortable with an “all hands on deck” and fast paced environment. If you have the passion and collaborative spirit to build this exciting business, come join us!
About The Role:
[Account Management & Customer Success]
- Collaborate with Business Development team to maintain existing relationships with merchants, and manage daily merchant operations to ensure smooth and successful deliveries.
- Be creative and think of processes to help improve merchant satisfaction, onboarding and servicing flows.
- Focus on customer success and be the point of contact for key merchants and delivery partners. Eager to resolve customer issues and maintain strong relationships.
- Develop processes and tools to stay in close communication with delivery partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements.
[Supply Management and Delivery Operations]
- Manage and perform all aspects of daily logistics operations to ensure smooth delivery experience from merchants to delivery agents to recipients.
- Grow and engage with delivery agents supply base on the platform, and build a strong loyal and high service quality community.
- Develop, optimize, and automate logistics processes to increase operational efficiency on both demand (merchant) and supply (delivery agents) sides.
- Get involved with product development, leverage user feedback to design and contribute ideas to critical features to improve delivery experience and efficiency.
- Analyze complex data to understand and implement strategies in user growth funnels, engagement and incentives.
- Own aspects of finances such as bookkeeping, merchant and agent payments, and incentives from strategy to execution.
- Build financial and operating forecast models, perform spend efficiency analysis to optimize ROI.
- Become the expert for our key internal and external metrics.
- 0-2 years of experience for Associate, 2+ years of experience for Senior Associate; Experience preferably in startups / consulting / accounting / banking / operations management / strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Excellent spreadsheet modeling skills, knowledge in SQL is a strong plus.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, written and spoken.
- Top-notch business sense, problem solving and hustle skills, plus ability to adapt to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and data-driven decision making mentality.
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects.