Management (Finanzen, Personalwesen etc.)
ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group specialising in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. Across the globe, our employees bring innovation and technology together to create smart engineering solutions for customers in the defence, government and commercial segments.
We are an integrated defence and engineering group. We bring value to our customers and partners through our delivery of total, integrated quality solutions and support.
With more than 500 smart city projects across 70 cities in our track record, we are also helping to transform cities through our suite of Smart Mobility, Smart Security and Smart Environment solutions.
• Design, implement, deploy and manage the software and
• Identify security loopholes in the services and systems and
provide permanent solutions
• Design, implement and deploy automated tools for
Continuous integration and delivery
• Design and implement automated and secure solutions that
are effective in monitoring of threats, vulnerabilities
• Provide advice and guidance to the Team on security best
practices, in developing, adopting and enforcing security
standards within the organization.
• Ensure security best practices are followed at every level
and provide solution to improve existing process
• Identify manual processes and improve them through
• 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing
• Strong understanding of Windows, Linux and Network
• Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of
security engineering, authentication and security protocols
and applied cryptography.
• Strong skills in at least one or more scripting language;
Perl, Python, Go, or Shell
• Passionate about security, enjoy challenges and maintain
up-to-date knowledge of available and emerging security
threats and various security technologies.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate
and work effectively across the organization.
• Experienced with one or more cloud technologies AWS,
• Experienced in implementing and managing HIDS/NIDS,
FIM, SIEM solutions.
• Experienced with directory services and single-sign-on
• Experienced with vulnerability management, patching
automation and understanding of VA/PT techniques
• Knowledge of PDPA, information security standards like
ISO 27001, PCI-DSS will be an added advantage
|Suche nach||DevSecOps Engineer|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt