StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporates, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any related startup-corporate events.
The company is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. At StartupX, we help foster innovation and startup culture in corporates, founders and the community.
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We help foster innovation and startup culture in corporates, founders and the community. Innovation, growth and impact are fundamentally centered around its people. StartupX, at its core, is about enabling, empowering and supporting people to be the best versions of themselves. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
We specialise in consulting for large corporates, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any related startup-corporate events.
A short brief on your role:
As the programme manager, you will work under our programme director to run either one of our startup or corporate programmes. You will organise events that will benefit our early-stage startup ecosystem. Your focus will mainly be on the success of the programme; you will do weekly check-ins with the teams and keep updated on the progress of all the stakeholders.
- Communicate with upper management to implement and come up with programme outline
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the company’s objective
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the programme
- Weekly check-ins with stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely report of programme status and results
- Analyse programme risks and come up with solutions
- Work on strategy with marketing team
- Develop new programmes to support the strategic direction of the company
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent teamwork
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent understanding of project management
- Located in SG
Bonus (not required, but good to have):
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons
Since 2014, the team behind StartupX has grown one of the largest startup communities in Singapore, and has been fostering early-stage startup activities and bringing together more focus, interest and resources for early-stage founders.
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
Join us on our journey as we continue to impact and empower more entrepreneurs around Asia!
|Suche nach||Programme Manager|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt