Talents & People Ops
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable handwritten notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users. We are just getting started. Join us to reimagine what productivity suite will look like with digital pen and paper.
Make something people love
We get love letters from our users. Check out our Instagram and Twitter for the love, and most importantly the impact you could make to them. Apple loves us, too. We have been featured in Apple's marketing materials numerous times and we are one of the top paid iPad apps worldwide.
Be part of an elite team
We are all makers. Most of us have built and launched their own apps on their own time. We're embracing a culture of trust, respect, self-growth, and openness. We love learning new concepts and solving complex problems together at GoodNotes.
Work smarter not harder
We don't believe in 9 to 5, 40 hour work weeks, and all-nighters. We worship smart work and productivity. Just because we're striving to create excellent products, it doesn't mean you don't get to spend time with your friends and family. At GoodNotes, you own the work you work on. Are you done for the day? Go home. Do you need to leave earlier? No problem. Do you need to stay longer? Get a cold drink from the fridge and remember to take enough breaks. The office beanbags are perfect for refreshing powernaps.
We are growing our team and are looking for a friendly, experienced, and detail-oriented Office Manager to ensure a distraction-free environment for the GoodNotes team. We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats and has experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Process monthly accounts payable (e.g. salary, rent, reimbursement)
-Act as a point of contact and manager for all vendors (e.g. accountants, cleaners)
- Manage day-to-day office housekeeping duties (e.g. reading letters, ensure office supply)
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Plan, schedule, organize company events (e.g. offsite event)
- help Steven- our founder with some occasional personal errands
- Create metrics to help measure the success of the office
- Initiate, design, improve and implement office operations projects (e.g. office relocation)
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and help team members with their needs accordingly