Having founded in 2014 and headquartered in Singapore, Cynopsis Solutions focuses on anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing SaaS products that automate the manual processes and digitise the analogue records and documentation for our clients.
To combine our deep regulatory knowledge with functional technologies and help clients achieve better regulatory outcomes in a cost effective manner.
The unique proposition of combining our deep regulatory and Compliance expertise with smart use of functional technologies allows us to offer very cost effective solutions to banks, financial institutions, professional services companies as well as FinTech and blockchain start-ups.
• Contribute to the continuous enhancement of a highly available, stable, scalable infrastructure on AWS Cloud
• Build and maintain a stable, flexible pipeline of CICD, introduce automation and improvement to daily operations
• Ensure smooth client onboarding, hand-hold clients on product API integrations, testing and go live
• Sitting within Client Success Team and working in conjunction with both Business and Technical Product Teams, provide diagnoses and technical support to Cynopsis’ SaaS products currently deployed live to clients globally
• Manage and resolve day-to-day client requests and issues
• Working closely with Product and Core Engineers, suggest enhancements to products based on client feedback and experience
• Manage monitoring and alarm status on AWS cloud infrastructure, propose and carry out appropriate mitigations, where necessary
• Manage the process of new client deployment as well as the release of new versions and migration
• Familiar with Linux, bash script, AWS (EC2, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, RDS, ECS)
• Experience with at least one of Node.js, python
• Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, and API service integration
• Experience with Docker and container management, good troubleshooting skills to isolate and identify the root cause of issues
• Practical experience with banking and financial services sector will be advantageous
• Good team player who wants to make a positive impact to Cynopsis and its clients
• Excellent communication skills and proactively interact and ideate with colleagues
• Willingness to go the extra mile to help clients overcome technical issues
• Responsible and meticulous in the approach to troubleshoot production and technical issues for clients
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure and deadlines