Grace LokHR and Office Manager
Financier returning to his engineering roots.
Designing and documenting specifications in the mission to structure real world data to optimise and automate tedious routine workflows.
Getting back into coding, working with Python/Pandas on some simple public data analytics.
Founded a startup calle...
No description available.
There's a will there's a way.
No description available.
Zave helps private companies and their stakeholders track important dates and deadlines, manage activities with their corporate secretary and store important company information and documents.
The mission for Zave is simple. Allow small businesses and their corporate secretaries to both spend less time on routine corporate governance admin and more time on more exciting and challenging things.
By building a platform that allows businesses to work transparently and efficiently with their professional services providers on their corporate governance and finances. We strongly believe that doing great business starts with smart corporate governance.
Zave Partner Success Manager
Zave is looking to add partner success manager to its fast-paced, dynamic team. For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to work at the forefront of the technological changes reshaping the corporate and professional services landscape. It is also a chance to be part of a rapidly growing, early-stage company that provides employees with excellent prospects and support for personal development and growth within the business.
Based in Singapore, Zave is on a mission to make it easier than ever for people to start, run and grow companies in Singapore. Zave provides a platform for companies to store compliance and funding information, track and execute corporate actions, and connect and communicate with their advisors. You can log in to Zave portal and in a glance see all key information about a company or companies.
Our Singapore-based team has built an industry-leading Cloud Corporate Secretarial platform for Companies and their Corporate Services Providers alike to stay on top of compliance and statutory filings. Our platform allows our clients to manage everything from incorporation to ongoing services in a single place. Zave is backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we are looking for a partner success manager to join our company to take the lead in onboarding new partners and developing relationships with our strong roster of existing partners.
• Serve as the link of communication between Zave’s partners and internal teams
• Develop and manage partner portfolios
• Oversee current partners and up-sell existing partners for new Zave's products
• Expand the relationships with existing partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals
• Sustain business growth and profitability
• Analyse partner data to improve partner experience
• Hold product demonstrations for partners
• Handle and resolve partner requests and complaints
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Be a key player in driving new concept ideation and design processes
• Minimize partner churn
• Undergraduate Degree (or equivalent)
• English proficiency
• 6 years of experience either working in Corporate Services or at a Technology company doing Partner Success work/Business Development
• Accounting/Law education and/or experience.