Lacess crafts quality sneakers with an aim to do good for the environment and people. By embracing sustainability, they aim to craft shoes that have minimal to positive impact to the environment. They also partner with a NGO, Compassion First, that fights against human trafficking - for every pair sold, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to their work.
Our ethos is one step goes a long way, which is precisely how the sustainable movement is heading. It has to be a collective movement to redeem the damage we have done to our planet.
We believe in diversity and communication. We want to build a culture that is flexible, open and forward thinking.
Do you have drive? An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to make a difference?
We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a startup with a meaningful cause! You will be exposed to all different aspects of the business, from operations, finance, sales and marketing. This is an excellent way to learn how a business is run and gain valuable experience and knowledge of growing a business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials (e.g. advertising support, promotional materials, event)
- Assist in PR and digital marketing, including copywriting, proofreading for PR and social media usage
- Assist in sales order, tracking, inventory management
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the team
This role will work closely with the Founders of the business. You'll also gain more autonomy on developing marketing strategies and roadmap.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (Chinese is a bonus)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Marketing, communication, business or similar fields is preferred
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Video editing skills is a bonus
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
If you are willing to be challenged, learn and gain invaluable experience in digital marketing and business growth we'd love to hear from you!