Boris Friedrich MilkowskiManaging Diector
Teodora BlinduUI Designer
Boris Friedrich Milkowski
UI Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Business Development and Munich Studio Lead at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, Design and meeting great people.
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of 10, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
Together with our clients we bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Here's why for example Teodora loves what we do at Goodpatch.
Teodora, UI Designer
"I love Goodpatch for it’s creative freedom and the ambitious projects we’re always working on. But the best part are my colleagues who push and inspire me to be the best. They are my mentors and friends and be it through our weekly inspirational talks or design reviews, every day I am learning something new. The products we’ve launched together have made an impact and I feel like I get to be part of something bigger than me. How many people can say that?"
Our design process starts with good problems. Good design means good business and vice versa. We want to work together with clients who value the importance of both, whether you are a multi-national corporation or a bootstrapped startup.
We gather these good people during a design kick off and start making good prototypes. We form teams with our clients and work closely to release a first Minimal Loveable Product: an initial product that a small number of users really love.
But it doesn't stop just there. We listen to user feedback to implement and refine new discoveries, proving the value of great design.
Our core mission at Goodpatch is developing products with a focus on collaboration. Passionate and creative, content marketers make sure great writting co-exists with the great design of our products.
You will lead a multi-dimensional role, working with our Berlin product division while supporting the Tokyo content marketing team to produce relevant stories that wows our audience. This doesn’t stop just at great content however. You’ll use email, paid and earned media to distribute and promote our products, continuously track and optimise ongoing promotion activities and support your colleagues with operational tasks. Your high level of creativity, love for writing and analytical mindset will help expand our digital footprint and subscribers.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a portfolio to prove it.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re a highly creative and passionate writer, but you can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- An interest in using data to optimize and scale marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Eager to learn and stay informed about trends in the industry and marketing.
- Fluency in English. German and other languages spoken in Europe are a plus.
- The possibility to work in our Tokyo office for an initial on-boarding period.
- Great compensation with competitive benefits.
- A bright and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Opportunity to grow quickly as a content creator by working on various international and fun projects.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
If you are ready to create the Wow, brush up your Wantedly profile and click "Want to Visit" now. Tell us in your introduction who you are and the next challenge you’re looking for. Let us get to know you and what you can bring to the Goodpatch team.
|Job type||Internship / Part-time / Full-time / Freelance|
|Special features||Free snacks/lunch / Students welcome / Come visit with friends / Foreign nationalities welcome|
|Founded on||September, 2011|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|