Boris Friedrich MilkowskiManaging Diector
Teodora BlinduUI Designer
Boris Friedrich Milkowski
UI Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Business Development and Munich Studio Lead at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, Design and meeting great people.
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of 10, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
Together with our clients we bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Here's why for example Teodora loves what we do at Goodpatch.
Teodora, UI Designer
"I love Goodpatch for it’s creative freedom and the ambitious projects we’re always working on. But the best part are my colleagues who push and inspire me to be the best. They are my mentors and friends and be it through our weekly inspirational talks or design reviews, every day I am learning something new. The products we’ve launched together have made an impact and I feel like I get to be part of something bigger than me. How many people can say that?"
Our design process starts with good problems. Good design means good business and vice versa. We want to work together with clients who value the importance of both, whether you are a multi-national corporation or a bootstrapped startup.
We gather these good people during a design kick off and start making good prototypes. We form teams with our clients and work closely to release a first Minimal Loveable Product: an initial product that a small number of users really love.
But it doesn't stop just there. We listen to user feedback to implement and refine new discoveries, proving the value of great design.
UI Designers at Goodpatch move people’s hearts with design. They live and breath UI Design and are true craftsmans with an eye for every pixel.
The role of a UI designer is to bring cutting edge ideas to the table, everyday. With your amazing skills in product interaction and visual design, you help create & build new features of mobile and user interfaces for clients. You explore many ideas at once, without spending too long on any one concept. It ain’t all design though, this is serious business—you’ll work intimately with developers, product managers, and all disciplines involved in putting out world-class products into the hands of users. The chance to hand your work off to complement in another discipline takes trust, and you understand what it takes to get there and keep those relationships running smoothly.
- Experience in designing and creating native apps for iOS and Android.
- Top design skills and concepts with a portfolio to prove it.
- Serious addiction to getting and giving feedback, both internal and external.
- Understanding the importance of motion and prototyping. You don’t fetishize static mocks.
- Get shit done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, you know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
- Great leadership skills. We need someone who is confident in communicating with clients, leading presentations, workshops and mentoring creative talent.
- Fluency in English.
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Many perks to make your relocation and live in Berlin most pleasant
- Chance to live in our Goodpatch apartment during the first 2 months after your arrival to this amazing city
- Flex hours
- Sport-, book-, conference-, gadget-budget
- Monthly team dinners and weekly breakfasts.
- MacBook of choice (Touch Bar optional 😎 ).
- Opportunity of travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
If you are ready to create the Wow, brush up your Wantedly profile and your portfolio and click "Want to Visit" now. Tell us in your introduction who you are and the next challenge you’re looking for. Let us get to know you and what you can bring to the Goodpatch design team.
|Looking for||Creative (Designer, Writer etc.)|
|Job type||Part-time / Full-time / Freelance|
|Special features||Free snacks/lunch / Come visit with friends / Foreign nationalities welcome|
|Founded on||September, 2011|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|