Moritz von Plate
Cassantec is an independent provider of condition-based Prognostic Solutions for industrial asset management. Our unique and proprietary technology is based on methodological and computational advances in operations research, artificial intelligence and data mining. Our solutions enable asset operators to improve maintenance planning and to minimize downtime. Our customers are leading companies in the power, chemical, railway and other industries in North America and Europe.
For our young and growing company providing intelligent prognostic solutions for high-end industrial asset management applications world-wide, we are looking for a talented and versatile Operations Director (m/f) with in-depth expertise and hands-on experience in project management and team coordination.
• Drive the solution configuration process, using an established approach and a validated toolkit interfacing with industrial asset operations, condition monitoring and data analytics;
• Secure the delivery of Cassantec’s advanced industrial data mining solution on time and budget;
• Manage multiple parallel projects, coordinating the work of Configuration Managers, Graphical Designers, Front-End Developers and Back-End Engineers;
• Assume the role of a Configuration Manager on a case-by-case basis;
• Interface with the sales organization to support business development activities;
• Interface with the technology team to facilitate further product development and configuration process refinements.
• Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering – other relevant disciplines may also be considered;
• Experience in industrial asset management, ideally in the power, oil & gas and/or transportation sector;
• Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills, team and project management experience;
• Demonstrated analytical rigor and technical curiosity, resourcefulness and creativity;
• Exposure to condition monitoring and diagnostic technologies, including vibration, thermal, acoustic and/or lubricant analysis;
• Experience in industrial data management or even industrial data mining considered a plus;
• Fluency in German and in English.
The work location will be in Zurich, Switzerland or Berlin, Germany. A partial home office solution with regular travel to the customer and office locations is possible.
Beyond a competitive compensation package, the candidate will enjoy a unique combination of professional opportunities, entrepreneurial spirit, technological excellence and industry exposure. The candidate will be able to personally and professionally grow with a young and striving company through technically challenging, diverse and highly international projects.
|Special features||Foreign nationalities welcome|