UI Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of 10, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
Together with our clients we bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Here's why for example Teodora loves what we do at Goodpatch.
Teodora, UI Designer
"I love Goodpatch for it’s creative freedom and the ambitious projects we’re always working on. But the best part are my colleagues who push and inspire me to be the best. They are my mentors and friends and be it through our weekly inspirational talks or design reviews, every day I am learning something new. The products we’ve launched together have made an impact and I feel like I get to be part of something bigger than me. How many people can say that?"
Our design process starts with good problems. Good design means good business and vice versa. We want to work together with clients who value the importance of both, whether you are a multi-national corporation or a bootstrapped startup.
We gather these good people during a design kick off and start making good prototypes. We form teams with our clients and work closely to release a first Minimal Loveable Product: an initial product that a small number of users really love.
But it doesn't stop just there. We listen to user feedback to implement and refine new discoveries, proving the value of great design.
At Goodpatch, we believe software development is a creative discipline. What sets us apart from other design firms is our ability to bring design to life. From web to iOS and Android, we have amazing engineers on front-end and back-end.
Full-Stack Engineers at Goodpatch work closely with UI designers and Project Managers to develop solutions for big and small clients. With you love for code and all things tech, you will share techniques and approaches regularly with other colleagues of various backgrounds, from engineers to interaction designers and beyond. But it doesn’t stop with code. We’ll help combine your expertise with user-centered design principles and you’ll be involved in projects right from the design phase start. You will participate in research and user interviews to inform and inspire product direction and design process.
- Experience of building web services from scratch with a Github link to prove it.
- Motivation and interest to learn other programming languages.
- A passion for front-end but also for design and working with UI Designers.
- Get shit done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, you know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
- Good communication skills and someone not afraid to ask questions.
- A curious, motivated, independent candidate looking for a challenge.
- Fluency in English.
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Many perks to make your relocation and live in Berlin most pleasant.
- Chance to live in our Goodpatch apartment during the first 2 months after your arrival to this amazing city.
- Flex hours.
- Sport-, book-, conference-, gadget-budget.
- Monthly team dinners and weekly breakfasts.
- MacBook of choice (Touch Bar optional 😎 ).
- Opportunity of travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
If you are ready to create the ‘wow’, brush up your wantedly profile including your CV and portfolio or drop Teodora a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Founded on||September, 2011|
|Industries||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|