UI/UX Designer at Goodpatch. Passionate about innovation, loves making connections.
Hi, we are Goodpatch!
Goodpatch is a product studio in constant pursuit of creating design & services that move people’s hearts. We’ve been helping businesses to design and develop digital solutions since 2011, with studios in Tokyo, Berlin, Taipei and Munich.
In our Berlin studio we are a team of approximately 20, whereas globally we are a team of over 💯 designers and engineers pushing the world forward with pixel-perfect design and clean code. Some of our past and current clients include McDonalds, Panasonic, Mimi, Vimcar, Teambay, Careship, Mitte, WEKA and Zenjob.
Almost every member of our team is a designer—whether we craft interfaces, strategy, or code, we are united by our curiosity and unshakable belief in the power of good design. Together we make a difference to the world.
When Naofumi Tsuchiya originally founded Goodpatch to bring good user experience to Japan, he was driven by the mission of proving the power of great design to the world and moving people's hearts.
Together with our clients, we now bridge cultures and industries to create quality solutions that include great design and a fresh user experience. With user interface design as our foundation, we build clean code and effective strategies. The products we design have already changed the lives of millions of people.
Our design process starts with good problems. We are glad to be able to work with clients of different industries and sizes, who all believe in the importance of good design. After a design kick off, we start creating prototypes and don't stop collecting user feedback to refine our product until it is truly great design.
At Goodpatch, we are a very diverse and passionate team. We are united by our love for excellent design, our hands-on mentality and our curiosity to always learn more. If you share this passion with us and are looking for an inspiring team with a lot of freedom to innovate and reach your potential, we'd love to hear from you!
As a Human Resources and Office Manager at Goodpatch, you always have your teams’ back. You are a people person and love creating and maintaining practical HR processes, impressing everyone with your sharp communication and organisational skills.
With your double skills and interest in HR & Office Management, you keep current and new colleagues happy. Finding world class talent takes time but you know exactly where to find them and onboard them once they join our team. You coordinate fun design and engineering events, support our new colleagues and expats, keep team documents updated, help with the company’s monthly financial reports and are always on top of best practice approaches. Multitasking comes easy because you are a super star. You enable us to go full-speed by making sure things run smoothly in the background and our office continues to be a fun environment.
- A recent graduate or an experienced HR/Office Manager. Either are ok.
- A kind, understanding personality with great communication skills.
- Super organized skills. It’s very important that you are always on top of everything.
- Get shit done attitude. While we at Goodpatch are unrelenting perfectionists, you know when it’s time to let your baby go out into the world.
- Great leadership skills. We need someone who is confident and a self initiator, leading interviews and events.
- Fluency in German and English.
- A general love for design is a big plus.
- A bright, spacious and cosy office space centrally located in Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Many perks to make your relocation and live in Berlin most pleasant.
- Sport-, book-, conference-, gadget-budget.
- MacBook of choice (Touch Bar optional 😎 ).
- Opportunity of travel to Japan and of working with Goodpatch Tokyo.
- Working with a fun, talented and international team that aims to create a caring and inclusive workplace.
Tell us in your introduction who you are and the next challenge you’re looking for. Let us get to know you and what you can bring to the Goodpatch team.
Simply click "Want to Visit" to apply!
Prove the power of great design.
Create minimal lovable Products
One carries multiple roles with clear domains and accountabilities.
|Suche nach||Direktor/ Unternehmensleitung|
|Jobart||Auftragsarbeit/ Teilzeit / Vollzeit / Selbstständig|
|Infos zum Unternehmen|
|Branchen||Consulting / Survey / IT (Internet/Mobile) / Media / Publishing|
Wurde noch nicht weitergesagt